5D`S Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to the 5Ds academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» lollzdsczcz
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:11 pm by Yusei Fudo

» Under-rated decks
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 pm by Reira Hirai

» Para Reira Hirai
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm by Reira Hirai

» Testing Rubric
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:06 am by Zane Truesdale

» This is a tough decision
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 am by Jack Atlas

» i wanna have a shop
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:45 pm by Zane Truesdale

» where are you guys?
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:42 pm by hamzah

» introduction
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 pm by white dragon234

» the testing criteria
Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 am by Crow Hogan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Yusei Fudo
Training seasons for new challengers I_vote_lcapTraining seasons for new challengers I_voting_barTraining seasons for new challengers I_vote_rcap 
Crow Hogan
Training seasons for new challengers I_vote_lcapTraining seasons for new challengers I_voting_barTraining seasons for new challengers I_vote_rcap 
Reira Hirai
{HeartlessX}_Cyber
favaproman
Zane Truesdale
Jack
MadaraUchihaMangekyo
davisj3309
xMiraJanex

Training seasons for new challengers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reira Hirai

Reira Hirai

Duel points : 61

Training seasons for new challengers Empty
PostSubject: Training seasons for new challengers   Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 pm

As the title of the post suggest I would like to start training people from this dorm both in rullings, and polishing skills, while also giving them help with their deck development and understanding.

For that reason I would like to ask our members to talk about their doubts regarding the game, or if they wish, some posible improvements to make on decks, as there is always room for improvement nowadays.

On the other hand, I noticed that they may be people that require and need battle skills and other decks understandings, meaning that they may need to understand other decks by the constant changes and personal experience of using other decks.

I know I am not a teacher, but as a member of this dorm and as a duelist that hopes for victory on dorm duels tournaments, I would like to give my support in those cases n_n
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

Duel points : 309

Training seasons for new challengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training seasons for new challengers   Training seasons for new challengers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:33 pm

ok their ios one card I don't get skill drain
Back to top Go down

Training seasons for new challengers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5D`S Duel Academy! :: Dormitories :: Black Winged Dorm-
Jump to: