5D`S Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to the 5Ds academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» lollzdsczcz
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:11 pm by Yusei Fudo

» Under-rated decks
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 pm by Reira Hirai

» Para Reira Hirai
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm by Reira Hirai

» Testing Rubric
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:06 am by Zane Truesdale

» This is a tough decision
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 am by Jack Atlas

» i wanna have a shop
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:45 pm by Zane Truesdale

» where are you guys?
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:42 pm by hamzah

» introduction
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 pm by white dragon234

» the testing criteria
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 am by Crow Hogan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Yusei Fudo
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_vote_lcapOfficial Academy Role Play Sign Up I_voting_barOfficial Academy Role Play Sign Up I_vote_rcap 
Crow Hogan
Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_vote_lcapOfficial Academy Role Play Sign Up I_voting_barOfficial Academy Role Play Sign Up I_vote_rcap 
Reira Hirai
{HeartlessX}_Cyber
Zane Truesdale
favaproman
Jack
MadaraUchihaMangekyo
davisj3309
Vycanon

Official Academy Role Play Sign Up

Go down 
+2
asnutt16
{HeartlessX}_Cyber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{HeartlessX}_Cyber

{HeartlessX}_Cyber

Duel points : 44

Official Academy Role Play Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:22 am

After talking with a few other people, we have decided we should start a role play. We want to make something that follows the GX story line (for a basis). So people will come up with a character and take the helicopter/boat to the island. Get tested, make realtionships. duel with others; normal stuff. Then, once we get it going, we can make an actuall story line. In this topic, post a little bio about your character. I'm hoping to start this on 12/17/13 if we have enough people. I will start with my bio. Try to use the same format that mine will use.

Name : Michael Uhnahi

Deck style : Loves machines, Cyber dragon favorite card

Bio : Michael grew up in a tough family and was abused by his father. On the verge of suicide, he starts to get interested in yugioh. now he is 18 and going to the academy. He is hard to talk with because he is very shady and depressed, but once you see his nice side, he has no problem talking with you
Back to top Go down
asnutt16

asnutt16

Duel points : 213

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:01 am

Name: Shadow

Deck Style: rules fiends

Bio: Shadow roamed becoming a nomad. He was part of a village clan that was destroyed only he and their deck the dark worlds. He has found the duel academy sign up. If u can with stand his wonderland you'll be his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

Duel points : 309

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Name: hamzah thunder

Deck style: uses the elemental hero deck (sorry fava but e heroes wwas first deck I used and its my favourite deck and jaden is my favourite character)

Bio: he duels for the fun of duelling he copied the deck of his role model, Jaden Yuki, but he puts in their a very special card he got from a mysterious person he met before he left to go to duel academy.
Back to top Go down
Reira Hirai

Reira Hirai

Duel points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Name: Reira Hirai (yep i will stick with this name forever)

Deck Style: Tanuki or Reptilianne love decks

Bio: Was found while she was little holding a deck inside a forest, with animals taking care of them, she brought with her a little cat that always accompanies her, when she was 18 she was offered by a mysterious person that watched her duels, to enter in an duel academy, yet, she accepted because the place is near the forest where she lived in her childhood.

Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

Duel points : 432

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Name: Yusei Fudo -i love this name by personal things-

Deck style: Synchron deck

Bio:Yusei was born in the Tops area of New Domino City. His parents were lead developers for the Ener-D Reactor. Dr. Fudo named his son Yusei after the Planetary Particle, as he wished for Yusei to be able to connect people with bonds. As the Zero Reverse was about to take place, before dying, Yusei's father placed Yusei in an escape pod, saving him from the disaster that would follow. Yusei's parents were both killed in the Zero Reverse and Yusei was sent to an orphanage in Satellite, where he was fostered by Martha. Growing up he was interested in auto shop and Jack defended him and his friends from bullies.

Yusei grew up in Satellite, where he befriended Kalin Kessler, Jack Atlas, and Crow Hogan. As residents of Satellite, they were made to do labor for the residents of New Domino City and denied many luxuries which were enjoyed by the residents of New Domino.

LOL xD
Back to top Go down
https://duelacademy5dsx.rpg-board.net
favaproman

favaproman

Duel points : 135

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:07 am

name:fava kazuto

deck:elemental hero,fusion summon

bio:fava overslept on the morning that he is scheduled to take his entrance exam in order to enroll in The Academy. As he rushed through the streets to make it to the test center in time, he bumped into Yugi Muto, dropping his cards in the process. Yugi asked fava if he was a Duelist .When he arrived,he dueled crow
and was put at the blackwinged dorm the lowest dorm on the academy

(note:he can see duel monster spirit & and make them real)

Last edited by favaproman on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reira Hirai

Reira Hirai

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:43 am

awww another one that can see monsters like me
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:33 am

(can I plz edit mine to be able to see only the spirits of the strongest souls)
Back to top Go down
Reira Hirai

Reira Hirai

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 am

(This is a little bio, you shouldnt mind that by now, but yes when you decide to make the full bio zane n_n)
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:53 pm

(ok kl maybe that ability will actually develop in the story like he was able to see spirits of the cards when he was young he has grown up and the ability went away, then the ability comes back to him slowly developing and when it becomes fully developed something happens, which is bad, and he says its destiny)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Academy Role Play Sign Up   Official Academy Role Play Sign Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Academy Role Play Sign Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5D`S Duel Academy! :: Main Buildings :: Announcements-
Jump to: