5D`S Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to the 5Ds academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» lollzdsczcz
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:11 pm by Yusei Fudo

» Under-rated decks
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 pm by Reira Hirai

» Para Reira Hirai
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm by Reira Hirai

» Testing Rubric
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:06 am by Zane Truesdale

» This is a tough decision
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 am by Jack Atlas

» i wanna have a shop
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:45 pm by Zane Truesdale

» where are you guys?
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:42 pm by hamzah

» introduction
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 pm by white dragon234

» the testing criteria
Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 am by Crow Hogan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Most active topic starters
Yusei Fudo
Regarding nex tournament I_vote_lcapRegarding nex tournament I_voting_barRegarding nex tournament I_vote_rcap 
Crow Hogan
Regarding nex tournament I_vote_lcapRegarding nex tournament I_voting_barRegarding nex tournament I_vote_rcap 
Reira Hirai
{HeartlessX}_Cyber
Zane Truesdale
favaproman
Jack
MadaraUchihaMangekyo
davisj3309
Vycanon

Regarding nex tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reira Hirai

Reira Hirai

Duel points : 61

Regarding nex tournament Empty
PostSubject: Regarding nex tournament   Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:04 am

Hello, as the title says this post is to give an suggestion about how to do the battles for the tournament, I would like to recommend people to use and download the YGOpro program that I use to test decks with the computer IA, also wiith this program you can do multiplayer battles if you host a room, for that reason it would be a nice idea to use it, also, the programme does the effect of cards automatically so, it would be even better since the troublesome DN cant do that
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

Duel points : 309

Regarding nex tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding nex tournament   Regarding nex tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 am

I wouldn't call DN troublesome its the only one that works for me out of devpro, ygopro and itself. And its not like its better, in life its not automatic
Back to top Go down

Regarding nex tournament
Page 1 of 1